Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > We knew they were small...

But now we know that Montreal Canadiens are weak. The Habs have made the decision to bench him the rest of the season and intend to buy out his contract at the end of the season. Hard to judge the full impact a player will have if he is put into a small role by the coach... Martin *coughs*. At least Gainey is showing signs that "Extreme Makeover: Bell Center" is not quite working as well as he hoped it would.

January 21, 2010 at 2:12 PM | Registered CommenterBrennan Dixon

I assume you're talking about Laraque. I feel bad for the guy because he's a top notch person and great in the community. But i guess this just demonstrates that you have to be versatile in today's NHL. It's just not enough to be a fighter getting 4 minutes of ice time a game. You look at a guy like Chris Neil, who obviously can play a tough game, but can also be productive as well as ferocious on the forecheck.

I hope he's able to sign with a team that needs some toughness because i think he's a good guy.

January 21, 2010 at 2:58 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator