Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > What a difference a week can make

Man, I bet your podcast tonight is going to be the totally different from last week! Wow! Last week you had to report on 4 bad loses, this week you are reporting on 4 awesome wins!

January 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Unf**kingbelievable is all I can say

January 20, 2010 at 11:10 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

The effort was always there and now it's paying off. Alfredsson makes all the difference.

Praise Alfie

January 20, 2010 at 12:05 PM | Registered CommenterSensfanatic

I think the past week has shown, not that it needed to be shown in this vicinity, what a great leader Alfie is on the ice. Having said that I still am concerned that he appears to be able to get creamed on the ice with impunity because nobody steps up once he's been hit and a little bit worried by the fact that the dressing room appeared to disintegrate on his watch.

But at least we shouldn't have to worry about TML r'tards banging on about him not being a good Captain. Jealous wankers.

January 20, 2010 at 12:12 PM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

more smiles all around, i'd imagine. this is a crazy team to figure out.

January 20, 2010 at 12:13 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Caught the third period online last night and great to watch. Folks were at the game and said some enthusiasm has returned.
Actually turned off the games on those last two losses.

Looking forward to the podcast tonight!

January 20, 2010 at 2:21 PM | Registered CommenterHwydog