Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Senators Prediction Panel....Russell???

I couldn't help but notice that the overall records for the panelists does not flatter our very own Underground host, who finds himself with the worst prediction percentage on the panel.

Now Russell, your responsibility extends beyond mere guessing...you are representing all of us "Groundhogs" and when you get smoked by the likes of Mendes, we all feel a sense of shame. Much like Leclaire and Elliott, you carry the weight of the Underground team on your shoulders and we all trust that you will turn things around...for the sake of the team!

January 8, 2010 at 9:10 AM | Registered CommenterHTSensNut

nostradamus i am not. this also explains my stock portfolio.

plus, i think the other guys cheat.

January 8, 2010 at 2:36 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Russell is losing his touch. Maybe there is trouble with the underground leadership?

:)

January 8, 2010 at 2:42 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

You heard 'em Stooli...now is the time for the coup! You could implement a strict tattoo sleeve requirement for all Undergrounders!

January 8, 2010 at 2:58 PM | Registered CommenterHTSensNut

OMG, I sense trouble in the SU dressing room. Cut out the rotten apples and fast! :)

January 9, 2010 at 6:17 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru