Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > world juniors

the end of the canada-usa game was epic. never count the canadians out.

January 1, 2010 at 3:43 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

The big problem with the world junior tournament is that it reminds us how boring the NHL is. Love the way the play flows up and down the ice.

January 1, 2010 at 7:25 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I'm kicking my own ass for not getting tickets to that game.

January 2, 2010 at 5:50 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Watching the US vs Sweden game. If Sweden wins, they will beat Canada. They can skate and pass better than some of NHL teams. And they have a good goalie.

January 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Senior, never count the Canucks out. We're Crazy (tm)

January 3, 2010 at 10:31 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

US vs Sweden very good game. Jared Cowen's leg is keeping him from playing a lot for Team Canada Per Bob McKenzie.
(Sens top pick last year still needs to strengthen leg that was hurt)

USA may give Canada a good game but the best players are from Canada so they'll win.

January 3, 2010 at 11:31 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

having only got back in from the motherland last night I've not seen any of the juniors - how has Cowen been playing when he has played and how have the two Ottawa Swedes looked?

January 4, 2010 at 8:18 AM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

wish I could tell u about the Swedes but didn't watch close enough, Silferberg had a breakaway and didn't score saw that.

Cowen according to Pierre this morning on TGOR (podcast) didn't have much good to say about Cowen lets hope as
Senator fans it's because of what McKenzie said and his leg still isn't up to par yet.

January 5, 2010 at 4:10 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

The King is dead, long live the King. Monarchy thing

As the Leaf wilts the Eagle soars above fields of Gold. Too exastential?

Alright. Woot-Woot-Woot

Se ya in Buffalo . . .

Both Canada vs. USA games were nail biters

January 6, 2010 at 3:34 AM | Registered CommenterChuckie

Jerry D'Amigo, from Team USA, played for the Binghamton Jr Senators and is from our area. Too bad he got drafted by the Leafs.

January 6, 2010 at 12:55 PM | Registered Commenterpucknut

What really sucked about that final game was that it fell mainly on two players - Allen and Teubert. Had those two players played up to their potential, Canada would have taken that game handily.

January 8, 2010 at 8:37 AM | Registered CommenterHTSensNut