Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > winter classic

anyone watching it? good stuff. except, of course, for kerry fraser. cost the bruins a goal after thomas was clearly interfered with and no call. i guess you can trip a goalie, you just can't stand in front of him and not touch him. well done, fraser. another glowing moment in your stellar career.

i hate refs.

January 1, 2010 at 3:42 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Fraser can't retire soon enough, pulling for Flyers since Bruins are ahead of Senators in the division and I can never pull for
that toad Thomas

January 1, 2010 at 4:04 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

as soon as I type this Boston scores, damn.

January 1, 2010 at 4:05 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I hate refs and the toad

January 1, 2010 at 4:15 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

damn Slugs are lucky against every other damn team in NHL except for Sens thank God. Tonite's ATL vs Slugs game watch
the hilites and you'll see the luckiest winning goal by Roy the diver.

Listening to podcast and dammit Thomas is up again this week ?????? Damn I hate that guy when he plays against Sens.

January 1, 2010 at 10:11 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

You just knew that Boston was going to win it. Remember ...the toad said he plays well in Ottawa because of the nice clean air up there ... what did you think he was going to do playing outside the entire game, choke on it????

January 2, 2010 at 8:15 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck