Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Christmas

In the Spirit of Christmas, I would love to pay for all the Sens lunch today. The only condition is that they have to eat at the newest Restaurant that I just opened up called Up-Chucks. Absolutely no waiting for a table but there may be a line to use the facilities,

But seriously, even though you're Sens fans, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Now On Spezza, On Alfie, what's that they aren't playing. The Sens sleigh, it seems, will continue to snowball downhill.

Ho-Ho-Ho

December 26, 2009 at 3:36 PM | Registered CommenterChuckie

OMG, does anyone have a stream link for the game... been looking for the past 20 minutes and can't find anything!!!!!!

December 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

I'll look at all my usual spots for you shredder I'll let u know

December 26, 2009 at 7:23 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln
December 26, 2009 at 7:23 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

It's pretty dead in here... has anyone been watching? Just tuned-in myself... missed half of the first. Just wondering how the Sens look so far.

I probably won't be able to watch most of the game anyway... out of town at the in-law's right now.

December 26, 2009 at 7:27 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

just got home myself I posted channelsurfing.net it's there too.

December 26, 2009 at 7:28 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Did I hear that correctly? Slugs don't have a shot on net yet? 7 min left in the first!! Guess the Sens are doing alright!!

December 26, 2009 at 7:30 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

17-0 shots on goal for Ottawa so far! That almost the score of the Canada - Latvia game earlier today.

December 26, 2009 at 7:38 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

not surprised this looks like the shots they were getting against Pitts. the other nite

December 26, 2009 at 7:39 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln