Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Why do sens fans hate the refs? consider this..

think of this. Daniel Alfredson, the Golden Gawd, a hero in our city, worshipped by hockey fans in our town, has now been injured 3 times in row, last night, the mark bell hit and that guy in anaheim who's name I can't remember who cross checked him in the back and cracked his vertebrae, and all three of them went unpenalized.

three times. THREE cheapshots that resulted in injury and not one call!!! when does it stop being a co-incidence?

to the refs and disciplinarians of the nhl, i am sending you all a box of leprosy for x-mas.

December 24, 2009 at 3:14 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Beauchemin is the dink who cross checked him. He's playing for the leafs now so he's doing his time :D

Alfredsson heals like Wolverine, so hopefully he'll be back in the next 48 hours ;)

December 24, 2009 at 3:58 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

How in the flying f*** that the hit by Bell didn't go un-penalized, I don't think we'll ever know. it's a goddamn FRACE, end of story.

December 26, 2009 at 12:32 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy