Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Wild's equipment truck burns at Scotia Bank Place

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=302834

Ahhh... Russel, you were off work today weren't you? You wouldn't know anything about this?

December 18, 2009 at 5:30 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

... oh, well ... load up the back-up van and start driving. According to Expedia, that'll be about 18 hours and 26 minutes of driving overtime for THAT lucky Xcel center employee ...

Otherwise, that nightmare Backstrom has always had about playing in his underwear just may be about to come true ...

December 18, 2009 at 6:30 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

(in Bart Simpson voice) "I didn't do it..."

December 18, 2009 at 9:24 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

First Ottawa poisons one team then burns the equipment van of another team. I can only imagine what is awaiting the leafs. Rabid beaver?

December 20, 2009 at 4:53 AM | Registered CommenterChuckie

It was HEATley!

December 20, 2009 at 5:57 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

"Rabid beaver?"

nah, shredder left her at the cougar bar.

December 20, 2009 at 11:12 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

From Faceoff.com:

'For the plight of their colleagues, there was plenty of sympathy from the Senators -- from everyone except coach Cory Clouston.
When he was asked if he felt for what the Wild was going through, he said: "No. Ask Pascal (Leclaire) if he has any sympathy for bad luck."
Leclaire is close to returning from a broken cheekbone suffered when he was struck by an errant puck while sitting on the bench during a game.'

... ah-HA!!!!!!!! So NOW we know who did it ...

... this guy's a little sick - I like him ...

December 20, 2009 at 7:07 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck