Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Whats this..redden unhappy

December 17, 2009 at 5:49 PM | Registered CommenterHomer Simpson

The next thing you know, he'll request a trade and then turn down the offer coming from Edmonton!

December 17, 2009 at 6:54 PM | Registered Commenterdata_sprite12

nah, i doubt even edmonton wants him, the KHL maybe

December 17, 2009 at 7:15 PM | Registered CommenterHomer Simpson

I love this article. I love that we let Wade walk and didn't buy into what "many observers considered among the worst signings in professional sports". Best decision BM's made in a while.

December 17, 2009 at 7:21 PM | Registered CommenterAtheist Aussie

wish we kept chara tho

December 17, 2009 at 7:29 PM | Registered CommenterHomer Simpson

Redden's a bed sh*tter.

Snort :)

December 18, 2009 at 3:40 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

The problem is Aussie, we let him walk two years too late. We let him walk only after signing him to a 2 year 10 or 12 million dollar contract and showing a guy who became the top dman in the league the door.

When the history of the Senators is written that decision by Muckler will be looked at as one of THE turning points of this franchise.

December 18, 2009 at 8:26 AM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

Couldn't agree more UKSen.

Not sure if anyone caught the comments by Torts after the practice . I believe the quote he used was something like "Let me make one thing clear. This was not to make an example out of Wade Redden. Wade Redden wasn't playing well enough to be in the lineup. I am not interested in making examples out of people. A coaches job is to put the best lineup on the ice..."

"There's going to be no entitlement here and it stinks of that around here..."

"We've got kids, and this coaching staff wants to infuse some kids into the lineup because we feel that will be the best way to build it as we go along. We will go through some bumps in the road with kids, but not with underachieving veterans..."

We could use a coach like that around here...

December 21, 2009 at 11:55 PM | Registered CommenterFlashart

I think Clouston has been demanding of his players, there's no way he was going to bench Spezza or Kovatard he benched
Foligno and has benched Campoli too.

December 23, 2009 at 12:28 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln