Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Bingo Update

For those wondering about the Ottawa depth chart...
Lee remains out with a mysterious lower body injury
Bass is now out with a had injury from a fight on Saturday (too bad, he'd been playing mean again)
Yabo was just suspended for 10 game for physical abuse of an official...which no one saw. BS move to set an example
Hennessy is recalled to fill in for Spezza
Brodeur remains in Ottawa
B-Sens are signing ECHL guys to fill in, but there's not many guys left on 2-way deals to callup. Stay healthy Ottawa!

December 16, 2009 at 4:36 PM | Registered Commenterpucknut

I think Zack Smith and Ryan Keller are the only forwards available on 2-way deals.

December 16, 2009 at 4:56 PM | Registered Commenterpucknut

our conversation about the lack of depth in the system rings true this week, doesn't it?

December 16, 2009 at 5:36 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Yes, but also realize that its much better than it was a few years ago.

Do the fans in Ottawa truly appreciate just how badly Muckler mortgaged this organization? 20% of his picks were Russians that either never came to our continent or demanded one way tickets off our continent. Ottawa got more NHL talent in the draft year before Muckler took over than in ALL his drafts combined.

Norton!

December 18, 2009 at 3:32 PM | Registered Commenterpucknut

i don't have a problem with the fact that muckler mortgaged the future to bring in players to try and get us over the top. we were a contender and oh so close and that's what you have to do when your close. you have to roll the dice and take your shot, my problem was that mucks always brought in the wrong type of players. everyone knew we could score but what we lacked was experienced, grizzled vets with grit. so who does he bring in? soft, offensive players. apparently mucks was the only one who didn't get it.

and we could have used a goalie too.

December 18, 2009 at 5:32 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell