Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > women's curling

I may get in trouble with the water buffalo lodge for asking this but....can anyone explain to me why there is seperate curling for men and women? I mean, other than guys want it that way so they can get away from their wives for awhile? there is no strength, speed or size factor here. it's all finesse and skill, sooooooo............?

December 10, 2009 at 6:07 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Sigh... Jennifer Jones lost and won't be at the Olympics representing Canada. Many male "women's curling fans" are disappointed today.

December 10, 2009 at 6:42 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Same reason they don't compete with the men in golf. They can throw the rocks as hard and make shots the women wouldn't even try. And the men are much stronger sweepers which is a big advantage. They did have some kind of made for TV tournament where a couple of the ladies teams played the men and the ladies had their butts handed to them big time.

December 10, 2009 at 8:01 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

england won the female curling not too long ago i think... man our team was seriously made up of the ugliest women of all time

December 10, 2009 at 8:29 PM | Registered CommenterPhlax

Were they wearing sensible curling shoes?

December 10, 2009 at 8:50 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Winnie the poo scores!

Hmm, not my thing.

December 10, 2009 at 9:24 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Russell did nearly nail the prediction! that should be worth something with the mrs.

December 10, 2009 at 9:27 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Jennifer Jones is HOT.

December 11, 2009 at 2:29 PM | Registered CommenterBrennan Dixon

I agree with brennan

December 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

Wonder if she'll be Stooli's infatuation someday, replace Lady Gaga

December 11, 2009 at 7:01 PM | Registered CommenterBrennan Dixon

Curling suck!

December 11, 2009 at 7:28 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator