Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Game Thread: Sens in the Desert and nobody in the stands

At a bar watching the game. All I have to say is that I haven't seen the Sens play this bad since last year. If they don't step it up, they're gonna get smoked tonight!!

December 5, 2009 at 10:35 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

true that, Phlax

now, why is it that most of our troubles (goals against) start with a turnover in the offensive zone?

another question, do you think we'll see Brodeur in action tonight...? and say "see" but most of us won't be seeing anything because we don't have centre ic

December 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

I can't wait to see the intermission analysis on the game

oh right. its a phoenix game. They will probably switch to basketball between periods. or nascar

December 5, 2009 at 10:38 PM | Registered CommenterBiffs

Gordie and his trademark "oh, boy!"

You can really tell we miss guys like Neil and Donovan... Usually when we struggle the grinders get us back on track with a nice, hard-nosed shift! Oh, and we can't hit the freakin net to save our asses!

December 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

Working link!

http://www.justin.tv/tb4u22/popout/?publisher_guard=

December 5, 2009 at 10:40 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

yeah getting pushed around out there right now... neil and donovan would be awesome right now.

December 5, 2009 at 10:41 PM | Registered CommenterPhlax

hahah! Shane Doan walked right past the local media interviewer! the real funny thing is they say its not the first time!

December 5, 2009 at 10:41 PM | Registered CommenterBiffs

I wonder what Shredder is having at the bar? Could it be Beau's? :)

December 5, 2009 at 10:49 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found Him resting on the seventh day..

He inquired, "Where have you been?"

God smiled deeply and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, and I've put life on it... I'm going to call it Earth. And it's going to be a place to test Balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, "I'm still confused."

God explained, pointing to different parts of earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while southern Europe is going to be poor. Over here I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people.
Balance in all things."

God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel , impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area and said, "What's that one?"

"That's Canada, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills, and beaches. The people from Canada are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to travel the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of peace, and producers of good things."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then asked, "But what about balance, God? You said there would be balance.."

God smiled, "There's Toronto ! Wait till you see the retards I put there."

December 5, 2009 at 10:54 PM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

ick, had to step out for a bit. what's with this team's utter lack of confidence on the road? It's a joke.

December 5, 2009 at 11:01 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Kuba shoots the puck right into Cheechoo

December 5, 2009 at 11:01 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

gert it's worse than that

December 5, 2009 at 11:02 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

the first real scoring chance and shoots it right into the center of the goalie

December 5, 2009 at 11:03 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

4th line with the best chances and work ethic once again on this road trip

our other lines keep trying to play along the boards and on the outside

...and now the arena staff is giving out what looks to be free tickets... wow, bettman get your head out of your ass and move this team already

December 5, 2009 at 11:06 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

lol thats awesome..... fuzzy as hell hockey stream and they are advertising laser eye surgery. genius

December 5, 2009 at 11:06 PM | Registered CommenterPhlax

If Elliot plays any deeper he'll have to buy a ticket for the first row....

December 5, 2009 at 11:09 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

LOL, the feed makes me think I'm watching the Canada-Russian 1972 series

December 5, 2009 at 11:09 PM | Registered Commenterfat bastard

Man, it's sounds like Elliot's really laying a turd in there tonight. I'd give that Brodeur kid a shot. What have you got to lose?

December 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

So many questions....

- Why did Kovalev just ice the puck for no reason?

- Why is Fabio doing colour commentary for Phoenix?

- Does Clouston 1000 go Hitler on the team at practice before their last road game?

December 5, 2009 at 11:11 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

ok brodeur is gonna be in net before the end of the game

December 5, 2009 at 11:13 PM | Registered CommenterPhlax

put him in already

December 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

That's a really weird Goal Celebration video montage by Phoenix. It trumps the lame Roman warrior from the playoffs by a mile.

December 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg

We really need Leclaire back. He give the team some confidence atleast.

December 5, 2009 at 11:17 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Elliot had played well since Leclaire left, but he's stinking it up now. Someone's got to relieve him.

December 5, 2009 at 11:23 PM | Registered Commenterfat bastard

we could at least take the odd good thing away from the last two games. so far its just awful all around

December 5, 2009 at 11:25 PM | Registered CommenterPhlax