Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > standing in judgement.

Daniel Alfreddson, Mike Fisher and Danny Heatley are standing before God at the throne of Heaven. God looks at them and says, "Before granting you a place at my side, I must first ask you what you believe in." Addressing Alfreddson first he asks, "What do you believe?"

Daniel looks God in the eye and states passionately, "I believe Hockey to be the food of life. Nothing else brings such unbridled joy to so many people, from Moscow to the bright lights of New York. I have devoted my life to bringing such joy to people who watch us and support their team."

God looks up and offers Daniel the seat to his left.

He then turns to Mike Fisher, "And you, Mike, what do you believe?"

Mike stands tall and proud, "I believe courage, honour and passion are the fundamentals to life and I've spent my whole playing career providing a living embodiment of these traits."

God is moved by the passion of the speech and offers Fisher the seat to his right.

Finally, he turns to Danny Heatley, "And you, Danny, what do you believe?"

I believe," says Heatley, "You're sitting in my seat."

December 3, 2009 at 7:43 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

i just lol'd pretty hard. :P

December 3, 2009 at 8:17 AM | Registered CommenterGranNy

Nice!

December 3, 2009 at 2:36 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Daniel Alfreddson, Mike Fisher, and Dany Heatley are on a scenic flight over Ottawa in a helicopter. Fisher pulls out his wallet, takes out a $20 bill and throws it out the window.
"Why'd you do that?" Heatley asks.
Fisher responds "I just made 1 person in Ottawa happier today."
Heatley takes out his wallet, pulls out five 20s and throws them out the window.
"I just made 5 people happy today," Heatley says with a grin. They both look over at Alfreddson.
Alfie grabs Heatley and stuffs him out the window. After sitting back down he says "I just made everyone in Ottawa happy today!"

December 3, 2009 at 3:06 PM | Registered Commenterpucknut