Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens Month by Month performance

We did well in November against some tougher opponents than in October. So I decided to start this thread to compare how we do month to month.

October
Away Home
Senators Rangers L 2-5
Senators Maple Leafs W 2-1
Islanders Senators W 2-1
Thrashers Senators W 4-2
Penguins Senators L 4-1
Lightning Senators W 7-1
Senators Canadiens W 3-1
Predators Senators L 6-5 OT
Bruins Senators L 4-3 SO
Senators Panthers W 4-3
Senators Lightning L 5-2
Thrashers Senators L 3-1

Record 6-4-2 0.583
Home 3-2-2 0.571
Away 3-2-0 0.600

November
Away Home
Lightning Senators W 3-2
Devils Senators L 3-2
Oilers Senators W 4-3
Senators Flyers L 5-1
Rangers Senators L 2-1 SO
Maple Leafs Senators W 3-2
Penguins Senators W 6-2
Sabres Senators W 5-3
Capitals Senators W 4-3
Senators Devils L 3-1
Blue Jackets Senators W 2-1
Senators Bruins L 4-3 SO

Record 7-3-2 0.682
Home 7-1-1 0.833
Away 0-2-1 0.167

Only 1 out of a possible 6 points on the road in November and we had to steal that one. Damn good thing we did well at home.

The outlook in December is absolutely insane. It's payback time for those all 5-6 nights in a row without playing. We have 17 freaking games, 9 on the road and 8 at home. Only once we have two nights off and that's on the NHL Christmas break of Dec 24th and 25th. Other than that, it's every other night including three back to back nights. In the 2nd and 3rd weeks, we play 8 games in 14 days alternating between home and away each game. If we can play .500 or more in December, I'd be very happy. It all starts on Tuesday against the Sharks and the Doucher.

If we ever need A-Train back, it's NOW!!

November 28, 2009 at 10:21 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

On top of what Homer said, the "Olympic brake" is no brake at all for some of our top players... I just wish Alfie would not play for team Sweden and rest his mighty hammer for the NHL playoffs push.

November 29, 2009 at 11:07 AM | Registered CommenterTank Dawg