Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Officiating

Has BM ever considered contacting the league in regards to officiating during Senators games. I know it's distasteful to think that refs have it out for Ottawa, but they consistently get the short end of the stick. Weak calls against them, unnoticed play of the other team. Stuff like that. Excuse my dogging, but I wanted to get it off my back.

November 26, 2009 at 2:34 PM | Registered CommenterBrennan Dixon

I think it would be an exercise in futility if he did contact the league. The league doesn't care if the sens don't like that they're not getting pp opportunities. The refs are scrutinized on a nightly basis, so anything that is going on, im sure the nhl already knows about.

Having said all that, it's complete crap that we've been getting screwed like this every game. I myself consider it next to impossible to go through a single game in today's NHL without taking some kind of infraction.

If the officials are trying to teach Clouston and his staff a "lesson", then they are not doing their job. Their job is to put their f**king hand up when there's a penalty, not to consider the head coaches experience in the league.

Dammit! That rant has gotten me all pissed off about this crap again!

November 26, 2009 at 5:29 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator