Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Battle of Ontario tonight

it's just not what it used to be... but whatever. Losing to the blue team is not an option tonight.

The question is.. what food / drink to consume while watching the game? Does one go silly and go for the calories -> wings, chips, etc. or be prudent and stick with water and popcorn.. lol

Leafs suck

November 17, 2009 at 2:06 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

I hate playing the Leafs.... HATE IT!!! I know the Sens should win tonight but you never know with this team. There's nothing worse than losing to the stinky leaves. Although, it does feel great when they kick the crap out of those guys!

I'll still be on the edge of my seat until the Sens have a 3 goal lead.

GO SENS GO!!!

November 17, 2009 at 2:35 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

Knitting a leafs suck scarf as we speak. Toskala's starting tonight, i predict 4-2 scroginas

November 17, 2009 at 4:03 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

Darn it! Darn that scarf Granny. I'll take one.

November 17, 2009 at 4:06 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Taking orders now :D

November 17, 2009 at 4:08 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

I hate losing to the leafs, don't mind playing them. What I will hate is when we win some moron will say: "But it's just the leafs." as if it means nothing. Hopefully it'll give us some momentum for the Pens Thursday.

November 17, 2009 at 5:00 PM | Registered CommenterTyler Provick

"I will never be happy unless Alfie gets to hoist the Cup over his head and take his place as one of the greatest captains of all time."

November 17, 2009 at 6:19 PM | Registered CommenterStewart Coutu

Reminds me back to the eve of Game 1 Stanley Cup final Ottawa @ Anahiem. Sportsnet 'tard Nick Kypreos (hopefully spelled his name wrong) insinuated that this was not a "success" for Ottawa unless they win it all. Yup Nick... nothing to feel successful about making it the finals... and I suppose if Ottawa HAD won, he would have said something about not having to play Toronto.

Um Toronto.... maybe you outta win some games so we CAN meet in the playoffs again... bring it!

November 17, 2009 at 6:26 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Thought I would try my first ever proline today.. ended up not doing it (logistical reasons with getting to the store). I would have picked Ottawa winning this with 2 or more goals. Let's see...

November 17, 2009 at 6:27 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

(stolen from a twit ... no not the derogatory word ... I guess I meant to say... stolen from a tweet)....

What does LEAFS stand for? Losers Even After Forty Seasons!

November 17, 2009 at 6:37 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

could've sworn i posted that. Molson canadian has even made a beer cememorating the last time they won the cup.
New: Molson 67
rofl

November 17, 2009 at 6:53 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

Do you remember your favorite Leafs goal?

This mine was the McCabe own goal...

November 17, 2009 at 7:01 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Mine was the time the leaves were playing the iles, and toskala let it in from 197 feet away!! lmfao

November 17, 2009 at 7:05 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

this is kind of off track but who wants to watch how much beer a real ottawa fan can drink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hHgcQ2rRJI&feature=youtube_gdata

November 17, 2009 at 7:07 PM | Registered CommenterStewart Coutu

is that Russell with his shirt off? (insert "eww")

November 17, 2009 at 7:10 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

The scar on Conga's forehead makes him look like a star trek guy-with-rubber-on-his-face alien.

November 17, 2009 at 7:16 PM | Registered CommenterTyler Provick

Woot 12:30 here in the uk. Just turned 21 sitting with a few beers. Hoping the sens with destroy the leafs for a good start to my b-day.

November 17, 2009 at 7:28 PM | Registered CommenterPhlax

What does LEAFS stand for? Losers Even After Forty Seasons!

It also works with Fifty. :)

November 17, 2009 at 7:31 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

HBD!!

November 17, 2009 at 7:32 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

Way to go Phlax! The night is young.

November 17, 2009 at 7:32 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Is that "Chunk..a...Chunk..a...Chunk..a...Chunk..a...Chunk..a...Chunk..a..." (timpanis) sound track used at the Sens games before the players hit the ice a song? Or just an original for Senators?

November 17, 2009 at 7:34 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

Oh good god i have to watch the leaf stream.....brutal!

November 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Merde! Game blacked out in Mb, do we have online coverage? Oh and 4 2 Sens!

November 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM | Registered CommenterHwydog

Oh good god i have to watch the leaf stream.....brutal!

You mean Sportsnet? How do they differ from TSN and CBC?

November 17, 2009 at 7:36 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

http://www.atdhe.net/10490/watch-toronto-maple-leafs-vs-ottawa-senators

November 17, 2009 at 7:36 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator