Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Ottawa Media

I can't put up with those dumbasses and their stupid ridiculous stories in the Sun and Citizen. I'm going to have to stop reading, which kills me cause it's such a great way to put off work.

All this Heatley talk and bullsh*t that they are talking about since before the Oilers game is driving me to drink. One guy, I know who, but f**k it I won't name names, I'm sure most of you have already read, said the Cheechoo-Kovalev line match up was intriguing because the oil put out a line of Penner, Cogliano and Smid. Does that a-hole really think that Clouston should have thrown out Michalek and Cheechoo on a line just to have a "Dany Heatley trade vs. no trade" matchup?? In the sun (online) one of the articles was called "Penner wins round 1". I couldn't even bring myself to read it, I immediately came here to vent. WHY the f**k are they still talking about this, it was over 2 months ago. It dragged on all f**king summer, then ended, there's no need of perpetuating this bullsh*t. No wonder Heatley wanted out. If it's not new it's not the news and shouldn't be in a f**king newspaper. If people want stupid bullsh*t story lines to go with their sports they can watch the WWE.

Anyways good on the Sens for not taking penalties last night. If they can take bad luck out of their game then they will make the playoffs easily.

GUYS, PLEASE WATCH THE LANGUAGE. VENT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE, IN FACT I ENCOURAGE IT, JUST EASY WITH THE SWEAR WORDS. THANKS. -SHREDDER

November 11, 2009 at 9:26 AM | Registered CommenterCuckelson

I've been unimpressed with Ottawa Sun sports articles this year. I used to always read, now I just shrug after reading a line or two.

November 11, 2009 at 12:00 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

I guess they have to write about something, no matter how stupid.

November 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

lol now that was a blue streak!

November 11, 2009 at 7:49 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

i think Cuckleson's major problem is that he sits on the fence and doesn't let us know how he really feels about a situation

November 12, 2009 at 10:49 AM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle