Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Devils/Sens

My drive behind Leclair is he has trade value and I dont see him as much better then our backup. Personally, Im fine with moving him.

Karlsson played great through the pre-season but not in the start of the season. Guy has real talent but is still young, and small.
I think he played better then Lee did when we tried him last year.

November 8, 2009 at 11:26 AM | Registered CommenterDroc

Droc - Mike Milbury just called, he's been offered a GM position and wants you to be his assistant

November 8, 2009 at 1:22 PM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

UK Sen brings up a great point.

"Im not scared everytime there's a scramble or a guy is breaking down the wing."

Leclaire almost always makes the saves that you're supposed to make. He even turns aside some of the ones you're not supposed to make. All i know is that when there's pressure in our zone, i don't get those nervous butterflies because i know that more often than not, Leclaire is going to make that big save we need.

We played a game against montreal near the beginning of the season, and i distinctly remember say that Leclaire single handedly won that game for us.

November 8, 2009 at 1:37 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Dont tease me UK, if I could...
Kovalev, Ruutu, Leclair, Cheechoo and Kelly/Neil + Lee to sweeten the deal if needed.
for
Hedman, Meszaros, Tanguay, and St.Louis/Malone

We clear cap and get more fitting players, Tampa has cap to spare and needs vets and goaltending. Kovalev and Cheechoo might actually find a place to play.

I made the trade in my NHL10 Be a GM mode and we took home the cup.

November 8, 2009 at 5:46 PM | Registered CommenterDroc

when you have to resort to using NHL10 trades as a basis for your argument it's time to go to bed

November 8, 2009 at 7:07 PM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

LOL

November 10, 2009 at 12:11 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Other than getting rid of Meszawful, why would the Tampa GM take that deal again?

November 10, 2009 at 3:06 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru