Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Faceoffs

Great show tonight boys!

Now, i finished watching the game tonight, and i got thinking about our face off problems, which have been magnified with the spezza injury. So i went on nhl.com and did a stat query of all centers in the league, ranking them in order of their face off percentage. First in the league, Paul Gaustad at 69.9%

Who, do you ask is dead last in the entire NHL? Chris Kelly!!!!!!!! With a lowly and embarrassing effort of 38.0%!!!!!!

Now, i ask, do the sens practice faceoffs? They're not just a way to start play, they're super important for puck possession, especially in the defensive zone, which really killed us in the Atlanta debacle.

So Fisher! Kelly! Titz! Regin! Figure that crap out! Someone atleast needs to tell Kelly how much he sucks at faceoffs!

November 4, 2009 at 11:15 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Good time to poke fun at the leafs; Grabovski is so bad, his fossil douche-bag of a coach beat him with a broken stick.
Meh, Kelly's a caveman.

November 5, 2009 at 8:25 AM | Registered CommenterGranNy