Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > METALLICA!

Stooli and I were at Metallica last night at SBP. it was abosolutely crazy! we'll give you the full review tonight but the Underground was well represented amongst the headbanger population.

yeah - yeaaaaahhhhhhhhYAH!

November 4, 2009 at 8:32 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I saw them in 2003. Kick ass show. What did they open with? For us it was the ecstacy of gold theme and then they went right into Blackened. Very exciting! I hope they come to saskatoon this year.

November 4, 2009 at 2:26 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Can you post the Napster link for the bootleg download? :)

November 4, 2009 at 2:30 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

they opened with ecstasy of gold then went into the first song off the new cd with the an insane laser show. intense.

November 4, 2009 at 3:03 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I saw them in 91 and 92... that was the beginning of the end. I still call the Black album "new Metallica".

November 5, 2009 at 2:53 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

Systine, have you heard the new cd? it's fantastic and goes back to the And Justice for All sound. the new bass player is unreal. I am a big jason newsted fan but Rob makes them sound so much better. they are a long way from the end.

November 5, 2009 at 5:30 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

St. Anger was crap though. Just an awful sounding album.

November 5, 2009 at 10:57 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

yeah, it was a challenging cd to listen too but i give them credit for trying to do something right off the board. it didn't work mostly but it took guts to try.

November 5, 2009 at 11:10 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Russell, no I have not heard the new album. I find James voice just annoying now... what is with the trying to sing crap???

November 6, 2009 at 9:00 AM | Registered CommenterSystine

Megadeth Rulz!

November 7, 2009 at 7:49 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible