Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Karlsson - Stays or goes.

What do you think will happen and what do you think will happen. I think the Sens send him back to Sweden. I don't think he is ready for the NHL and will only lose his confidence if he stays.

October 26, 2009 at 9:18 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I think they can send him to Bingo and still avoid his entry-level contract kicking in. The catch is he can't ever be called up throughout the season. I'm more concerned about Brian Lee right now. It really sucks seeing Kopitar tearing it up in LA.

October 26, 2009 at 9:40 PM | Registered CommenterLuciferSam

Lee is a loss. I have never seen much from him and i think he'll have a career in the minors. Muckler drafted him, that's pretty much all you need to know. Karlsson should be sent to bingo for the year because i think once Kuba comes back (if), we don't really need him. He needs time to develop so a year in Bingo with a few call ups would be great for him.

October 26, 2009 at 10:19 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

gert is right about Lee and LuciferSam at the time it was between Lee and Staal I don't think the Sens seriously considered
Kopitar but could be wrong. Michael Del Zotto the hottest young defenseman from the same draft as Karlsson was in a lot
of mock drafts going to be picked by Ottawa but Ottawa wanted Karlsson. Ironic both Staal and Del Zotto are with NYRangers.

Karlsson looks very unsure of himself at times for sure.

October 26, 2009 at 11:40 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Just read online Karlsson is gone. Feel for the kid but in the long run its probably a good move. I dunno, but financially it makes sense too.

October 27, 2009 at 2:46 PM | Registered CommenterHwydog