Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Everybody nows Leafs fans are dumb

Got this in an email today....

A man enters a bar. The bar has a robot bartender. The robot serves him a perfectly prepared cocktail and then asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies "150" and the robot proceeds to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, biochemistry, environment interconnectedness, string theory, nanotechnology and sexual proclivities.

The customer is very impressed and thinks, "This is really cool." He decides to test the robot. He walks out of the bar, turns around and comes back in for another drink. Again, the robot serves him the perfectly prepared drink and asks him, "What's your IQ?"

The man responds, "about 100."
Immediately the robot starts talking, but this time about football, Bathurst1000, cricket, super models, favorite fast foods and guns.

Really impressed, the man leaves the bar and decides to give the robot one more test. He returns, the robot serves him and asks, "What's your IQ?"

The man replies, "Er, 50, I think."

And the robot says... real slowly.

"So...............You.. gonna.. follow.. the.. Leafs .. again... this... year?".....

October 16, 2009 at 9:02 AM | Registered CommenterHomer

Ok, that is really funny but....having a typo in the title of the thread doesn't help the cause.

October 16, 2009 at 11:47 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I liked the live show... but I think we need to lose the Leaf's talk. I didn't realize it until I listened to the show later, but you guys did devote a large chunk of the show to the dirty ones... I blame Shredder - for not noticing Stooli's sign.

October 16, 2009 at 12:59 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

I noticed that just after I submitted it. It's my crappy keyboard. The K and , keys don't always register if I don't hit them hard enough.

October 16, 2009 at 1:02 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Kgood kjoke knontheless!

October 16, 2009 at 3:58 PM | Registered CommenterHwydog

yeah, we know but there wasn't a lot else to talk about this week so we had to fill up time. we went to the ol' stand- by!

October 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

"Ok, that is really funny but....having a typo in the title of the thread doesn't help the cause."
ahahhaha priceless

October 16, 2009 at 10:07 PM | Registered Commenterdrewbetts