Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Carkner v. Downie ... }:(

Even I enjoyed this one! Wooot Wooot! The Carkner Express BABY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdFgwDPzABo

October 16, 2009 at 3:43 AM | Registered CommenterStooLi

I love the comment that Carkner made..." I hate that little prick"!!!

October 16, 2009 at 9:07 AM | Registered CommenterLumpy1

Stooli is crushing soooo hard right now!

October 16, 2009 at 10:35 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

Carks said that Downey tried to gouge his eyes and kick him. Surprised there was no hair pulling in there too.

October 16, 2009 at 12:03 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Carks was one of our favorites down here. Good guy, great team player. His knock was lack of NHL speed.

THIS is what Ottawa hasn't been doing the last several years that they really shoulda been. Carkner is an AHL lifer who works his butt off. He finally earned his shot and now he's going to go out every night and play like its last game. There's nothing he won't do for that team cause he knows that any slacking means back to Bingo and Lee will come up.

One thing to keep in mind is the waiver rule. I think he only has a handful of games left before he will either finish the season in Ottawa or have to clear waivers when sent down. Given his start I'm sure another team would snag him on waivers. The way Carks is playing, however, this should be a non issue. Leave him in the lineup, he's fast enough to take out the trash!

October 16, 2009 at 12:57 PM | Registered Commenterpucknut

Well said. My vote is he stays! The Byatch slapping of Downie helps make the bad dreams of the last two seasons go away.

October 16, 2009 at 3:54 PM | Registered CommenterHwydog

"he's fast enough to take out the trash!"

Classic!

October 16, 2009 at 5:31 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Carkner is my new man crush.

October 16, 2009 at 6:10 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator