Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Atlanta vs. Ottawa tonite NO TV ANYWHERE!!!!!

Why does ottawa always drop their intensity? Like every game they come out kicking ass.....then.... "ah, we're done for now."

October 10, 2009 at 7:45 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

If there was a Comissioner that actually cared about the Canadian hockey fans that prop up the league, there would be a condition in CBC's TV contract that if they refuse to broadcast a Saturday night game in Canada, it gets offered to TSN and Sportsnet.

October 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM | Registered CommenterSacul

CBC Sucks

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jwD7hgjJLOM/RX-cEeZh9gI/AAAAAAAAAAM/TVPLfosK30w/s400/pissoncbc.jpg

October 10, 2009 at 8:00 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

The NHL live scoreboard says it's a TV timeout right now...

October 10, 2009 at 8:37 PM | Registered CommenterSENShobo

Just signed on and it did not take long to catch up. Saturday night and the CBC drops the ball. Fking unbelievable!

October 10, 2009 at 9:22 PM | Registered CommenterHwydog

Ha! We got a 10 sec update on the Leafs (suck) broadcast. Briefly flashed the score too!

October 10, 2009 at 9:27 PM | Registered CommenterHwydog

Well at least Ottawa is winning just got to a place with wireless. Did I miss any good highlights?

Well Ottawa wins will there even be any hilites? Held Kovalchuk to 4 shots and 1 goal the way he's been playing that's good.

Nite boys!

October 10, 2009 at 9:28 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Hope it was a good game. Our scoring looks balanced.
Guess that's it.
cheers

October 10, 2009 at 9:47 PM | Registered CommenterHwydog

Man, CBC can eat my bunghole. I was forced to watch the Scrotum Maple Vagina's with a bunch of Arseholes.

October 11, 2009 at 1:26 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

Was at the game tonight and all I can say is that I feel bad for Kovalchuk. I mean c'mon, Antropov as a top center!!

Anyway, apart from a few minor defensive breakdowns I have no complaints. The jury is still out on Cheechoo but I'm starting to like this Regin kid. One thing was made clear to me tonight, Carkner will do anything it takes to be a full time d-man in the NHL.

October 11, 2009 at 3:20 AM | Registered CommenterSinbinSylo

Mmmmmmm ... maple vagina ....

... what?!? Where?!? Was I thinking out loud again ...?

October 11, 2009 at 2:13 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

ha ha ha...

October 11, 2009 at 8:50 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible