Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Knocking sense into the top line

Story at TSN.

I understand the frustration; I felt like Neil waaaay out worked Spezz last night. Surprised about the Alfie/Foligno switch though; I had pictured Spez/Kovalev as being a good pairing...

October 9, 2009 at 2:16 PM | Registered Commenterce034

They need to get Spezza and Kovalev on the same line. I agree 100 per cent with the announcer who said that Kovalev needs to have someone to get him the puck. And that is not Fish. Whoever the third person on that line is, he had better be able to back check and dig the puck out of the corners.

October 9, 2009 at 3:28 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Ahem... that was Nick Kypreos.
You will now lose brownie points with all of us Senior. Give us seventy ARSEHOLES to redeem thyself.

October 9, 2009 at 8:21 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

IVAN!!! don't be a bunghole!!!

October 9, 2009 at 8:47 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I'm no Kypreos fan but he did say what I was thinking. Unfortunately that probably means Alfie on the second line.

October 9, 2009 at 11:37 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I sorta agree... but my brother, a big habs fan, tells me that AK27 is who he is no matter where you put him.
He can do it all by himself, or with anyone else on the team... but he doesn't always want to.

October 9, 2009 at 11:45 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible