Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > First show of the season...

... is ready for download.

October 1, 2009 at 12:07 AM | Registered CommenterShredder

F**k yeah!

October 1, 2009 at 12:09 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Although I'm sure I'll have a different reaction once I listen to it.
You guys shouldn't bitch at me too much... I think staying up until quarter to 2 in the morning shows what a dedicated SU fan I am.

October 1, 2009 at 12:10 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

For me, the line of the night was:

"Why can't those russian's be like Volchenkov; don't speak english, put your face infront of pucks"

That was gold!!! hahahaha

October 1, 2009 at 1:16 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

I'm still waiting for the Stooli's BAWLS!!!

October 1, 2009 at 11:22 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

Stooli,

What's a blackout? YOu know there is a service called Centre Ice.

October 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

Blackouts apply even on Center Ice and GameCenter Live, everywhere really. I'm in Kitchener Waterloo which leaves me just inside the Leafs' blackout area, so catching Sens games becomes...trickier. Occasionally impossible.

And Shredder, what happened to that description of Chara's reaction to your comments about missing him?

October 1, 2009 at 2:42 PM | Registered CommenterSENShobo

The only games that are blacked out on Centre Ice are the ones that are locally broadcasted, in which case you just watch them on that station. If you don't get SNO, TSN, NHL Network, or LeafsTV then I guess you could be blacked out. .... I have never had that happen to me though.

October 1, 2009 at 4:13 PM | Registered CommenterSystine

That's the general blackout rule, but additionally a team can blackout all games it wants to within its territorial limits, and that leads to the Sens not showing up on my television all that often.

October 1, 2009 at 6:28 PM | Registered CommenterSENShobo

Never happened here, and if I drop more then $200 on Centre Ice and found out that games would be blacked out for no reason I would be pissed. What would the point of if be?

October 1, 2009 at 7:17 PM | Registered CommenterSystine