Want to Donate?
This could be fun. I'd like to hear what some of you predict to happen in the Underground this year. be creative now. style points will be rewarded.
you guys will be a lot cheesierexcept the cheese will grow moldy from old age and start to stink . . .
Stooli will get more tattoos, and will convince Russell or Shredder to get one too...
StooLi will mention the showering habits of young females. A Lot.
OK, let me take a stab at this:
- You will receive a rash of complaints about a shortened show around episode 6 when the silence after one of Russell's jokes runs so long that people turn off their ipods thinking the show is over.
- One night there will be no beer and you will waste half the show talking about it.
- More than once you will try to pass off basic bodily functions as entertainment.
- New Sen's whipping boy to be anointed by episode 5
- An inquisitive emailer will ask the long anticipated question: "How the hell is 'Russell' a nickname for a guy named 'Bob'?" Note: edited by Russell. :p
- During an extended Senator's slump in the dark days of November Shredder will fly into one of his famous "Mouth can't keep up with his brain" rants and his voice will, for a brief shining moment, reach a pitch higher than Russell's during the episode introduction.
- A noted Psychiatrist will link Stooli's penchant for bizarre food and yoga gear to his resentment towards his parents for naming him Jordy.
- Jordy will watch several Sen's games. Stooli will not.
- Mac Bitch to make her return
- In the absence of a good goalie controversy, Shredder will probably do something stupid with his facial hair
- On one of the slower shows during a quieter week with fewer games somebody will say something negative about Dany Heatley.
- In the final episode Stooli will break down and request that Jordy have his own microphone and permanent guest star billing
Russell will freak out on spezza after his first stupid drop pass of the year.
Leclaire will get an "are you kidding me?!?!?!" in the first show after the start of reg season.
I foresee boobs. Lots of boobs!
there will be blood.
The fact of the matter is is forsee a rusty trombone in the near future!!!
I predict we will get one (or more) "What The F**k?" from Stooli throughout the season, making me, once again, look like a complete moron for laughing hysterically on the bus in the morning...