Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Met Chara last night...

After the game last night, I had a chance to hang out with Brad Marchand after the game. And... I finally got to meet Chara. I told him every day I see him in another uniform, I shed a tear.

Seriously though, I miss Chara... probably the biggest mistake in Sens history was letting that guy go.

On a different note, how about my boy Marchand... a goal and second star of the game!

September 26, 2009 at 1:20 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

Got to agree about Chara. Heard Muckler on a podcast this week and he stated Chara's rep never got back to the Sens
with a counter offer. Redden even offered to take 500,000 per year off his contract agreement if it would help resign Chara.
Muckler made it sound that no matter what the Sens offered his rep was determined to take that 7.5 per year from Boston.

September 26, 2009 at 2:56 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

still think it was more about being the man as opposed to the money but either way we should have dumped redden's useless ass and done anything and everything to keep Chara. I agree. worst mistake in Sens history, next to daigle.

September 26, 2009 at 6:16 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Did he say anything when you told him you miss him in a sens uniform?

September 26, 2009 at 8:45 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

He didn't say anything actually... but his facial expression and his body movement said a lot. Will save it for our first show.

September 27, 2009 at 1:16 AM | Registered CommenterShredder

So we have to wait till the show before you will tell us all about the facial expressions of a 6'9", really hairy, defensive god, ape man?

There must be some way to skip that part of the podcast for those of us not interested in hearing you manifest your man love by describing his "body movements"?

September 29, 2009 at 6:23 PM | Registered CommenterAlex H.