Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Emery on Heatley ...

Interview with Ray Emery, commenting on Heatley situation over the summer ...

Q: When you watched what went on with Dany Heatley this summer in Ottawa did you sympathize with him? Could you relate?
A: Yeah, it's tough. You kind of bring it upon yourself, and I did, too. But he's a competitive guy who voiced his opinion. I think the worst part about it all was how it came out, you know? But I think it'll work out for both sides. They got a couple good players and I know Heater is going to have a crazy year this year.

Q: You think so?
A: Yeah, over 60 for sure.

Q: Over 60 goals? You're calling it?
A: I'm calling it.
--------------------------------------------
... okay, Ray. That's right - it was all the mean ole Sen's fault, nothing to do with you ...

... you know, Philly only plays San Jose twice this year ... you're going to have to let in quite few goals during those two games to help out your buddy ...

... who knew cancer cells could talk?

September 22, 2009 at 1:49 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

60 goals?!?!!?
SO KNOW HES DOING DRUGS TOO?!?!?!
WHEN WILL THIS FIASCO END?!!!!!!!!

September 22, 2009 at 6:25 PM | Registered CommenterEric

60 goals? I could see it. I mean, I wouldn't bet money on it happening, but he's one of the top three goal scorers in the league.

September 23, 2009 at 9:59 AM | Registered CommenterDoomDahDoomDoom

It wouldn't shock me, but it's not realistic in the Western conference.

September 23, 2009 at 10:01 AM | Registered CommenterLuciferSam

Playing with a guy like Thorton who is the assist king I could see it easily...

September 23, 2009 at 7:58 PM | Registered CommenterAlex Nowak

jumbo joe is past his prime :P

September 23, 2009 at 9:11 PM | Registered CommenterEric

Emery must also think that he's going to lead the league in shutouts and gaa as well.
Emery is Drinking the KOOL-AID again.

September 23, 2009 at 10:21 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

wow, Shredder hasn't even posted anything on this yet......now nothing makes sense

Look, why can't we leave this topic alone. So what Ray goes off shooting his mouth, I think at this point we're looking for reasons to hate him further, but what if he's right? Call me crazy, call me a donkey, call me a leafer. But remember, friends don't call friends leaf fans.

September 25, 2009 at 8:36 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy