Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > sens habs 2!!

Want extra cheese? Russell will have plenty for you when the show starts next week...

September 19, 2009 at 9:27 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

Yay fisher!

September 19, 2009 at 9:28 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

no alfie, no spezza, no problem.

September 19, 2009 at 9:28 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

And i suppose we'll have a win to dicuss next week!
A 6-1 blowout over the habs!

September 19, 2009 at 9:28 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

By the way, I'm loving Carkner... hope he makes the team this year. He's gritty, he can fight... and he's not that bad on the ice.

God I can't wait 'till the season starts!! Mark my words, the Sens will be a tuff team to play against this year. AND... for the first time in a long time, goaltending will NOT be an issue.

September 19, 2009 at 9:29 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

I'm really excited about Leclaire. Man it's so nice to have a goaltender after the losers that we've been though....

September 19, 2009 at 9:32 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

leclaire does look good.

September 19, 2009 at 9:32 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

i wonder how stooli will deal with a french player stealing the show for Ottawa?

September 19, 2009 at 9:34 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

ok, maragarita time. see ya all!

September 19, 2009 at 9:36 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Do you guys know when the first show will be? Im very much looking forward to it!

September 19, 2009 at 9:36 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

UFC time... 'nite all.

September 19, 2009 at 9:36 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

Do you guys know when the first show will be? Im very much looking forward to it!

The week of the 28th for sure... don't know what night yet but sometime that week.

September 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

A podcast would sure be great. How did Cowen look or did he even play in this last game?

Toronto getting Kessel doesn't help the Senator cause at all and if that damn team improves that will surely suck.

September 20, 2009 at 2:45 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I was watching the NHL Network reply of Sens vs. Pens 2007 and Fisher had this awesome shift, and I thought "I hope this guy bounces back." Then I watch last nights game and BOOM!!! there he is again.

I'm really looking forward to him being my favorite Senator again.

September 20, 2009 at 5:10 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

... based on how he always drives and plays hard, even when he's not scoring, I think Fisher should be given the newly vacated "A" ...

You want a leader, there's one that gives it every shift - Fish leads by example ...

Spezza is maturing, but he's not there yet ...

September 20, 2009 at 9:01 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Agreed!

September 20, 2009 at 9:09 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

Toronto getting Kessel doesn't help the Senator cause at all and if that damn team improves that will surely suck.

Well OK, it might not help for this season, but have you seen all the talent that's hanging around. In a few seasons it might help the Sens' cause. Against the Laffs that is. Against the Bruins I'm not so sure. The Laffs will suck as usual for at least 3 more years -> High picks for Boston.

About the toughness on our team. I heard somewhere that particularly the Leafs forced us to keep them around (so late in camp). Guess Picard will be a healthy scratch and Carkner steps in against the Laffs this year.

September 21, 2009 at 5:09 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Just thought I should point out that Ecklund thinks the Leafs will have "the best defense in the division (if not the conference)." God I love preseason Leafs speculation.

September 21, 2009 at 7:24 AM | Registered CommenterLuciferSam