Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Giggles

Quote from Spezza on sportsnet talking about some guy who plays for San Jose

"he wanted what was best for him and i wanted what was best for our team" - that kind of says it all doesn't it - i might get ripped for this, but in 2/3 years, Spezza is a big leader on this team - his maturity throughout all of this was very impressive

of course he spoiled it somewhat by then having a giggling fit - but what can you do?

September 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

Kudos to him for keeping his head out of the heatly fiasco, even if he was hiding giggles. I agree with you UKSen, he will be one of the big players on this team in years to come.

September 13, 2009 at 8:19 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

I'm leading the way for the Spezza bandwagon this year! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIGGLES!!!

well, me and Systine.

September 13, 2009 at 8:30 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Systine LOVES Giggles.
nah nah nah... nah nah!

September 13, 2009 at 8:42 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

systine and giggles
sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g

September 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

first comes love

September 14, 2009 at 12:10 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

what the hell was he giggling about? I was trying to understand what he was saying but it wasn't even funny.

September 14, 2009 at 6:25 AM | Registered Commentersensfanleeman

You guys make fun all you want, he is our future Captain. Notice how is said he was look out for OUR team and not MY team, all equal no one is larger then the team. Good man.

September 14, 2009 at 11:28 AM | Registered CommenterSystine

Whilst i enjoy mocking Systine for the Spezza mancrush I agree with what he said - Spezza and Shannon were our best two players down the stretch last year and throughout the whole Heatley debacle Spezza was gold - he should definitely be in the shake up for a C on his jersey when the Golden God decides he has graced us with his presence for long enough.

September 14, 2009 at 12:26 PM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

Whilst....

Funny.

September 14, 2009 at 2:50 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

savages

September 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

wankers!!

September 14, 2009 at 6:06 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

LOL, can't wait for the season to start and get the forum banter going during the games.

September 14, 2009 at 6:33 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

I'm pumped as well Homer.
My fingers are itching to start pressing "reload" during the game.

September 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

When u listen to Pierre McGuire talk about Michalek u gotta think or u hope he's going to really work out for Ottawa.
As he said he's a big guy who can really skate he's just been inconsistent but he does score goals so we can hope
he'll really do well and can't wait till the season starts. Leclaire is the real key anyway IMO.

September 14, 2009 at 7:51 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln