Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Stoll and Frolov for Heatley (Rumor)

gert what u think about those 2?? Not real exciting is it but if that's what it takes they gotta do it I guess.

Heard Pierre say Stoll is a good PK and underrated not sure about salaries but oh well.

September 10, 2009 at 3:27 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

JC says that its not the deal in place ...

"Here we sit the day before Dany is scheduled to make his return to the Nation's Capital and predictably the rumours are heating up one last time.

I'm not one to question the actual sports writers in this city but I have now had a couple of different guys debunk the trade as presented in the Ottawa Sun late last night.

What I can confirm is the three teams are talking deal but from what I've been able to gather it will not be structured the way Garrioch has suggested.

The Sharks are absolutely making a last minute push in all this and while there is a possibility of a three way deal, it will not be the one mentioned last night where the Senators end up with Jarret Stoll and Alex Frolov."

http://www.senschirp.ca/2009/09/day-before.html

September 10, 2009 at 4:08 PM | Registered CommenterStooLi

no idea if there's any truth to it but if it's true, i'd do it. Frolov is a great player and he could get 40 along side spezz. Stoll might be the 2nd line centre we have always needed. maybe i'd want a pick too but just to put a close to this mess and get on with training camp with a clean slate, i say do it and be done with it.

September 10, 2009 at 5:06 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

The Kings are getting the short end of the stick in this deal. Marleau? Why not just take Heatley, that's what I don't understand. 50 goals for another few years doesn't sound bad to me.

September 10, 2009 at 5:39 PM | Registered CommenterLuciferSam

So is this done?
Can I get back to living my life like everyone else now?

September 10, 2009 at 10:24 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

Guess I'm the only person still around.

ESPN

Just Google-ing Heatley brought this up... any truth?
I don't trust anyone anymore. Except you guys.

September 10, 2009 at 10:29 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

espn says it's done but both gm's deny it. soooooo......WHO KNOWS!!!???

LA would be getting screwed in this deal. not sure why they'd make this deal.

September 10, 2009 at 10:30 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I'm with you, Bro!!!!

September 10, 2009 at 10:31 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Just noticed that SensChirp doesn't believe this either.

WTF is going on!

September 10, 2009 at 10:35 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

NHL.com even is quoting the espn report. that seems really stupid. if it turns out to be bogus, it looks like they don't even know what's going on in their own league. but that wouldn't be a real surprise either. you'd think they'd confirm it before they ran the story.

September 10, 2009 at 10:36 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Guess this is what the NEW MEDIA has done to Journalism... it is no longer about being RIGHT. It is about bring FIRST! And that just sucks.

September 10, 2009 at 10:42 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

McKenzie at TSN says it's crap.

September 10, 2009 at 10:42 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

and to generate hits on your website, right or wrong.

September 10, 2009 at 10:43 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I wish this was over...

I want to look at trying to get to a game in March and I would like something to cheer about.
Cause I know damn well that I would be giving Heatley a mouthful whenever I saw blade touch ice.
I'd rather my first trip to SBP be positive.

September 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

I heard late last night to expect Heatley to be a Shark today...?!

September 11, 2009 at 4:52 AM | Registered CommenterStephen Butler

From Yahoo to ESPN something is going to happen I bet and he's coming here to San Jose.

Dany and Jumbo Joe can choke together and have each other's shoulders to cry on when they don't make Team Canada
and have Anaheim kick their ass again in the playoffs. That's my prediction.

September 11, 2009 at 11:02 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln