Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Leclaire news?

Bingo just signed AHL journeyman Chris Holt to an AHL deal. That gives us 3 goalies. Both Brodeur and Chiodo are on 2 way deals. I was wondering if there was any news about Leclaire not being ready? We have NEVER had this much goaltender depth under Ottawa so it smells fishy.

August 24, 2009 at 4:49 PM | Registered Commenterpucknut

In my opinion it's just because he's been injury prone for years. He's supposedly healthy now and he better be or this season
will truly suck.

August 24, 2009 at 8:01 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I don't think it really matters. If Heatley is on this team at the start of camp, the season is finished before it even starts.

August 24, 2009 at 8:53 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

You know thegertkenator "IF" what one Globe columnist said in a interview that Murray turned down when he thought he still
had leverage that LA trade of Frolov and the No. 5 pick he should be fired.
They'd of had cap room for Kovalev and whomever else ( Tanquay) any number of other forwards and the younger Shenn
brother from the draft.

As Russell said earlier you don't know if it's true but this stupid Heatley thing would be over and think of the Forwards they'd
have plus some cap space.

August 25, 2009 at 10:25 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

check the tape... I've been asking for Frolov on this team for nearly two years... I wouldn't have wanted to trade Heatley for him then but I really don't have a problem with getting rid of old faithful now.

August 25, 2009 at 1:43 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible