Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens 3rd Jersey

I saw a post on Icethetics which is a blog about all kinds of Hockey rumours relating to jerseys, logos etc... well they pulled a story which was first mentions on the 6th Sens. Here's the link ti the article, what do you all think?

Linky to 3rd Jersey post

I've got a pretty good idea what you'll all think, personally I'd love it if they introduce the 'O' jersey over that fugly looking third from last year!

August 10, 2009 at 5:14 AM | Registered CommenterStephen Butler

I will try to put this as delicately as possible ...

I HATE THAT EXISTING CHILDISH STUPID ASS SENS BLACK JERSEY! THE PERSON THAT DESIGNED IT NEEDS TO BE DRAGGED DOWN WELLINGTON ST. BY THE FAT GLADIATOR FROM HOLLYWOOD, WHILE SCREAMING "RISE SENS ARMY"! ONCE THEY GET TO THE PEACE TOWER, THEY ARE TARRED AND FEATHERED ... THEN STUFFED INTO A BARREL. FINALLY THE BOYS OF THE SENS UNDERGROUND TOSS SAID BARRELS INTO THE RIDEAU RIVER!

WORST JERSEY AND CHEESE-BALL THEATRICS EVER IN THE LEAGUE AND SPORTS!

August 10, 2009 at 9:35 AM | Registered CommenterStooLi

Do you guys realize they've changed their jersey every year since the cup finals? In '07 it was the ugly current jersey we have, which i hate! Then last year they introduced that abomination 3rd. How many more cash grabs do they need? I'd be super pissed if i was stupid enough to buy the 3rd last year. Greedy bastards.

this is what our jersey should have on it.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/logos/nhl/ottawa_senators_1996.gif

August 10, 2009 at 12:10 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

it certainly is an interesting decision to put that sweater in there. Of course, it means nothing at this point but it is interesting to see it now that Mlakar is out. Maybe Cyril Leeder's first official thumbprint on the team?

August 10, 2009 at 4:55 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

interesting that this story was planted....EEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.............showed up in the Citizen today.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/Have+your+Sens+pitches+throwback+jersey/1878994/story.html

August 11, 2009 at 11:57 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Yahoo's Puckdaddy Blog has a post on it too

August 12, 2009 at 6:42 PM | Registered CommenterCooper

Thanks to BBC/Abu Dhabi Alex for this rather humbling link. But we knew all along, didn't we?

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27471-The-Hockey-News-NHL-Jersey-Rankings.html

August 13, 2009 at 8:36 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I don't mind so much the regular home and road jerseys, I think they are better constructed both in terms of the design and logo, I just have a real issue with the 'sens' logo.

To make matters worse my local pro team here in the UK has just released their new jerseys for next year. They are even worse than the sens 3rd jersey!! Why do people even sign those crappy designs off in the first place?

Link

August 14, 2009 at 6:00 AM | Registered CommenterStephen Butler