Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Roenick in the Hall of fame?

Would you vote him in?

August 6, 2009 at 6:37 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Even without winning Lord Stanley's mug, or any other major trophy I can think of, he's still the third highest scoring American born player, so I'd say yeah I'd vote him in.

August 6, 2009 at 7:37 PM | Registered CommenterCooper

For taking the HOCKEY INTERVIEW to unprecedented heights of entertainment pretty much by himself...

He gets my vote.

August 6, 2009 at 8:10 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

No. The guys a jerk.

August 6, 2009 at 8:22 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

Hell no. Can't stand that ***hole. Glad he's done, hopefully he'll shut his ugly face.

August 6, 2009 at 9:40 PM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

personality shouldn't factor in. it's about hockey. He's scored over 500 goals and I always use that as a benchmark for the hall. if you score 500, you're in as far as I'm concerned.

August 6, 2009 at 10:36 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

i met him once when he was just a kid playing for the Hull Olympics. he was " dating" a girl I worked with. of course, i think the whole team was "dating" her but i didn't tell him that.

August 7, 2009 at 1:43 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

As others have noted, 500 goals, best player out of the U.S. should be enough for him to be a lock. As long as the Hall puts a video of him dancing on the ice or whining about officiating, they'll catch his most memorable moments.

August 10, 2009 at 8:35 AM | Registered CommenterHTSensNut