Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Wedding of the Year

I live one street over from Notre Dame where Spezza was getting married (i didn't feel like crashing and as I wasn't invited I didn't go), as per usual we could hear the church bells.

I mentioned in passing that somebody was getting married and my gf's daughter, who is 5, asked who? It's one of the Sens players I said, can you guess which one?

She thought long and hard (please note that she isn't from Ottawa and judges whether she likes sports teams based on their mascot) before answering Ralphie? (who is a family friend).

From here on in I won't be able to watch or read about Spezza without inwardly referring to him as Ralphie.

P.S although she is only five she already knows that shouting Leafs Suck is likely to meet with approval.

July 25, 2009 at 2:53 PM | Registered CommenterThe Apostle

Mrs.Pigman and I have written " leafs suck" into our vows.

July 25, 2009 at 5:19 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

After seeing pictures of the bride, I don't think Spezza's nickname will fit for the next while.

July 26, 2009 at 8:56 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior