Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Heatley seen, but doesn't say much ...

... we should pool some cash and buy Alfie a ticket ...

July 18, 2009 at 3:19 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

Heatley sounds like an interesting case psychologically.... he seems to be incapable of saying NO to someone's face.... even when he really wants to. Kind of a passive aggressive guy.

July 19, 2009 at 4:34 AM | Registered CommenterRalph Wiggum

Yeah dude give me your card my agent will call you back.

In a million years

July 19, 2009 at 9:31 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I could see the reporter getting something back from Heatley, a restraining order from his people.

July 19, 2009 at 11:47 PM | Registered CommenterHomer Simpson

IMO the fact that Heatley REFUSES to address the media is the most unsettling part of this whole mess. It should have been priority 1, I wonder if he felt "Blind Sided" by the impromptu "interview" LOL! Douche!

July 20, 2009 at 10:22 AM | Registered CommenterStooLi

He's fast becoming one of the most hated players in the NHL, fresh off being one of the go-to guys for Canada playing at the worlds ... what a turn-around ...

What the hell kind of advice is he getting to just stay silent and not address the issues ...?

... Wiggum had it right, I think. Passive-aggressive is starting to sound more and more accurate ...

July 21, 2009 at 9:39 PM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

According to Paul Kelly the NHLPA chief you fans in Ottawa along with the Ottawa organization have treated Dany unfairly.

Shame on all you guys, he only got 14 Million Dollars for 1 year of Hockey and Dany or his agents didn't make it public that
poor Dany wanted a trade according to Paul. As to who did make it public he didn't say but it's obvious according to him
it had to Murray or Ottawa's front office.

He's a victim in all this according again to NHLPA chief (douche?) Paul Kelly.

All this according to today's Ottawa Citizen. Anyone wonder why fans hate all the union heads for professional players.

July 23, 2009 at 11:38 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

then dany needs to come on the sens underground and tell us why we are all wrong. i'll be the first to apologize. dany: 613-482 -1920. you can even bring an ostrich if you like.

July 24, 2009 at 12:48 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell