Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > My Night at bluesfest

Just got back From Bluesfest and seeing Stone Temple Pilots ( which was surprisingly fairly disappointing). But the point of this is not a concert review but to tell you all what you already know.

Had to be 30,000 people there tonight and everything was pretty much cool. there were the odd overly rowdy college kids, too drunk to care about anyone else. we had a bunch in front of us that were staggering into everyone, slam dancing and getting into near scraps, just generally being annoying. this is to be expected at a big concert, of course. Nothing surprising there. what was even less surprising?

yes, they were wearing leaf hats and shirts. And no, I'm not just making this up. Truly, a rule with no exception.

July 14, 2009 at 12:14 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Did you know stupid is written in their DNA? They are hard wired to act like pricks no matter the situation.

July 14, 2009 at 12:28 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

I stand by my theory: Leafers don't turn into jerks; jerks turn into Leafers.

July 14, 2009 at 12:58 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

My nephew keeps on buying my son youth-sized Leaf jerseys in an effort to sway my son to the dark side ... apparently it grates on him that when my little guy sees a Sens jersey he says, "Hockey ...". He sees a Leafs jersey and says. "Nooo ..."

I don't mind the gifting, really ... best renewable source of shop towels I've found yet ...

July 14, 2009 at 1:50 AM | Registered CommenterPuddleduck

It's the rule with no exception that has been around since Alfie was on the cross : LEAFS SUCK!!

July 14, 2009 at 1:16 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy