Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > New Show Tuesday Night!

hey dudes and dudettes! Just giving you a heads up that we will be recording a new show this Tueasday night.( July 7th). We will also be having a new guest join us. Dan Tencer from 630 CHED Inside Sports in Edmonton will go Underground with the other guy's point of view on the whole Heatley fiasco. If you have any questions for Dan, please send them in to us by Tuesday evening.

Also, with Stooli off on a wave someplace, we have a call up for this show. Joe, from Shredder's other podcast Talking Canadian, will be filling the seat across the table from me.

See you then!

July 6, 2009 at 11:53 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

its going to be a funny show with joe substituting for stoolie

July 7, 2009 at 12:02 AM | Registered CommentersensfanQC

Joe kicks ass! Maybe you guys could have Monica pole dancing in the background?

hehe

July 7, 2009 at 12:08 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

uuuuuhhh.... no.

July 7, 2009 at 12:15 AM | Registered CommenterShredder

whoooo hooooo!

July 7, 2009 at 12:15 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

Tencer tweets!

July 7, 2009 at 2:05 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Good stuff, I'll probably have a listen after I get back from watching UFC 100 at the pub.

Keep up the good work.

July 7, 2009 at 12:02 PM | Registered Commentermoxie

Frig, it's up and I won't get a chance to listen for a few days. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Kovalev/Heatley situation.

Cheers

July 7, 2009 at 11:13 PM | Registered Commentermoxie

When you guys mentioned Kovalev NAILING Tucker with his elbow.........it moved a little :D

July 8, 2009 at 12:53 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator