Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Draft

Well the Draft starts today and I just wanted to say something about a player that is rated pretty high that I have played against in high school. Jeff Costello from the Cedar Rapids Ruffriders in the USHL. He played for Catholic Memorial HS in Wisconsin, they year after I graduated they came to play my high school. We lost 5-4 in OT...he scored all 5 of their goals! He was a beast over the next few seasons and his junior year he was one of the top 5 scorers in the state. He played his senior year for Cedar Rapids. This past season I got to watch him play in the USHL and he is def. a roll player. He started every period, set the tone with huge hits then sat for a while till the team needed a pick up. He is committed to going to Norte Dame next season so he will only get better playing for one of the best college teams in the country. He would look nice in the Red,White, and Black...possibly taking Neil's spot as a tough guy on the team but with more offensive impact.

June 26, 2009 at 9:30 AM | Registered CommenterAlex Nowak

WOW!!! I called it!!! They took Costello!!!

June 27, 2009 at 4:02 PM | Registered CommenterAlex Nowak

Draft Picks

This should make it easier to research the next crop of Sens for those of us who are not familiar with them already.

June 27, 2009 at 4:09 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

Ivan nothing came through as far as looking at Sens choices.

June 27, 2009 at 5:17 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I'm dumbfounded. The link worked the first time I posted it. Then I rewrote the sentence and it crapped out.... I may have hit delete or backspace by accident.

June 30, 2009 at 12:28 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible