Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Episode 24... Summer Episode 1

... is ready for download.

June 23, 2009 at 11:53 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

June 24, 2009 at 12:02 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Sweet

June 24, 2009 at 9:08 AM | Registered CommenterHomer Simpson

hey guys new york rangers, new york islanders, and buffalo sabres :P so 4 teams if u count new jersey russel :P not 3 if you count new jersey

June 24, 2009 at 4:04 PM | Registered CommenterStewart Coutu

Great podcast guys and I agree with Stooli clean out the dead wood and get some fresh guys in there. Guys who are like the
Pens role players Scuderi Kennedy Cooke and Talbot those kinda guys who have a stinking heart when the going gets tough.

June 24, 2009 at 4:53 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Thanks TJ.

And Stu, you can't really count Buffalo as being part of the New York region just because Buffalo is in the state of New York. That would be like saying Ottawa is in the Toronto region.

June 24, 2009 at 4:57 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

Listening now...

Please sir, can I have some more?

June 25, 2009 at 7:56 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

Well since Neil turned down the 4 year 6.8 million deal I guess its one more player out... Also this could be a possibility. Pittsburgh isn't going to be able to re-sign al their free agent role players. Throw some money their way and if two or three would come this way I think they would play here since they're coming together. Just a thought.

June 25, 2009 at 1:09 PM | Registered CommenterAlex Nowak

Great show.
Complete madness... but I like it that way.

I'm on a boat right now BTW.
Yeah MotherF#$#^$.
I F@#&ed a mermaid!

June 30, 2009 at 12:32 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

And Stu, you can't really count Buffalo as being part of the New York region just because Buffalo is in the state of New York. That would be like saying Ottawa is in the Toronto region.

russel you FAIL

new york is a state. not just the city
so buffalo is in new york
but ottawa is not in toronto

June 30, 2009 at 6:27 PM | Registered CommenterEric

That was me that said that not Russell.

I know that Buffalo is in the state of NY. My point is that you can't count Buffalo as being party of the NY City hockey region like Jersey and the Islanders just because they're in the same state as them. That would be like saying that Ottawa is in the Toronto "hockey" region.

June 30, 2009 at 7:37 PM | Registered CommenterShredder