Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Email server was down all day...

Some of you may know that I now host our mail server right here in the Sens Underground podcast studio (or my office). Well today, my mail server suffered it's first casualty. We had a power-outage this morning... which is not a problem 'cause I do have a backup mail server (outside my home network) that will still receive mail if my primary server is down. The problem is, a file got corrupted when the power went out so when the power came back, it looked like my server was up and running but I just now noticed that all mail was being rejected. I found it strange that we didn't receive any junk mail all day so I checked to see what the hell was up!!! Of course, the backup mail server didn't kick-in 'cause it detected that the primary mail server was up. It was up... just not working properly.

Why am I telling you this?

Because if you e-mailed the Underground today to bitch and complain about the Heatley mess, you may want to send that e-mail to us again!!

June 11, 2009 at 11:39 PM | Registered CommenterShredder