Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > No Pens No

Rant time. I have no love for Detroit or anything, but I live in Pittsburgh and I just won't be able to take it if they win tonight. If you didn't already believe it, the look on Gary Bettman's face when it was 5 - 0 Detroit in game 5 was all you needed to know about who the league wants to win this series.

As far as attitude is concerned, Pittsburgh is the Tiger Woods of hockey: everybody talks about what a gentleman Woods is when things are going well, but nobody wants to mention the flip side, that he's an angry whiney baby when things aren't going his way. It's the same with the Pens. If I see that "Mommy, I'm going to cry!" face one more time from Crosby when he thinks the refs should have called a penalty but they didn't, there is a serious risk I'm gonna put my foot through my TV.

So, much as I would love to see different teams take home the cup and not move even closer towards 50% of the last decade belonging to Detroit, I gotta root for 'em tonight. Because I would love to read the following summary of Crosby's career after he retires: "Two time Eastern Conference champion, and Gary Bettman's favourite special little man!"

June 11, 2009 at 8:41 AM | Registered Commenterneonpablo

Don't worry Neon, the Wings will win it. God I hope so!!!????

June 11, 2009 at 11:31 PM | Registered CommenterShredder