Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Why Does Heatley Want Out???????

He was on the Team 1200 this afternoon as well... what an excruciating interview that was!

June 11, 2009 at 12:32 AM | Registered CommenterShredder

He can't want out just because he's not on the #1 powerplay. Sounds like he's pulling a Tom Preissing

June 11, 2009 at 11:45 AM | Registered CommenterGranNy

He doesn't like being challenged. He has always since college just floated looking for holes and one timers. Clouston said that isn't good enough anymore and Heatley doesn't want to change.

He can get out for all i care.

June 11, 2009 at 4:42 PM | Registered CommenterGermanrebel

Dany Heatley = MAJOR FAIL

June 11, 2009 at 8:51 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

Germanrebel where the hell you been?? Are you going to do a mock draft like you did last year?

Dany and his agent both suck

June 11, 2009 at 9:26 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

I have already made one =P

June 12, 2009 at 12:41 PM | Registered CommenterGermanrebel

Man, I just bought a Heatley jersey like a month ago...

Well anyways if he doesn't want to work hard then we don't need to be the ones playing him 7.5 mil.

June 13, 2009 at 12:16 AM | Registered CommenterRacinette

Interesting article in the Citizen. Makes you wonder what the real reason for Heatly wanting to leave is. http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Sports/Clouston+wanted+team+first/1734980/story.html

June 26, 2009 at 10:35 AM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

I dont think Heatley will say anything on his own, he will get his agents to talk for him.

The real question is what to do with all the Heatley sens gear, maybe make them into Alfie gear

June 26, 2009 at 10:51 AM | Registered CommenterHomer Simpson