Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Emery to phily

its not done yet but alot of the media says its a done deal and will be official in the next couple of days so i for one cant wait for Emery to make is returned to scotia bank place

June 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM | Registered CommentersensfanQC

5 bucks says the first words out the commentators mouth will be "That's in blocker side!"

June 8, 2009 at 9:00 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy

"... was charged with...."

June 8, 2009 at 9:37 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Ray say it ain't so. Unfortunately I hate the flyers more than I like Emery. Guess another sweater in the dumpster.

June 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

The Flyers are nuts!! Emery has only ever really had one good season and that's the year the Sens made it to the finals. Other than that, he's been mediocre at best and we all know about his issues off the ice... yet, somehow the Flyers are willing to give this guy another chance? Actually, that's fine if they want to take a chance with him but 1.5 million????

June 9, 2009 at 11:55 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

I hope he can save his career. Emery is a superb talent. He's still my favourite Sens goalie ever.

June 11, 2009 at 4:45 PM | Registered CommenterGermanrebel

We'll see about that rebel!!!

June 11, 2009 at 11:29 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

Shredder - When have the Flyers ever made a smart goaltending move? Maybe they can hire Hextall to be his anger management consultant.

June 12, 2009 at 10:46 AM | Registered Commenterpucknut