Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Bruins Vs. Canes

I'm sure most of you have been watching playoffs have noticed that Eric Staal is a freaking Superstar.
Jussi Jokien isn't a superstar but in the playoffs he's played like one this year.

May 8, 2009 at 10:03 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

really surprised how the Canes are taking care of the Bruins. I knew they'd be tough but wow.

May 9, 2009 at 8:45 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Who knew Corvo could play defense let alone kill penalties on the top PK unit.

May 9, 2009 at 3:37 PM | Registered CommenterLuciferSam

I knew... he just couldn't do it when people were watching!

May 9, 2009 at 4:26 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

I hate Corvo and if that guy wins the Cup that will suck.

May 10, 2009 at 4:11 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

Walker the sucker puncher scores the winner and Corvo advances now it sure looks like a rematch between Detroit and
Pittsburgh coming up.

May 14, 2009 at 11:58 PM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

that was an awesome battle between two perfectly matched teams. you could play that series over 100 times and it would probably end up 50/50. those early games Boston took off before they woke up finally caught up to them. cam ward is ridiculous and thomas was so fun to watch. Boston will be tough for years to come and i can't wait to see eric staal in the Olympics.

these playoffs have been epic so far.

May 15, 2009 at 2:01 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Just imagine if the NHL would have suspended Walker for that sucker punch!

May 15, 2009 at 2:37 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

Colin Campbell would have to get his head out of his colon before he stoped being a dumbass.I think even somebody who didn't know anything about hockey,(namely a leafs fan) could be a better Director of Hockey Operations than him.

May 15, 2009 at 4:00 PM | Registered CommenterGranNy