Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Your favourite Sens Underground quote/moment of the year.

I was thinking about this today. I think my favourite quote of the year was Stooli: "Commit to the fat chick!".

Would love to hear from the rest of you what your favourite moments or quotes from season 4 were. let's have 'em!

April 30, 2009 at 4:36 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Mine's got to be Russell's analogy of the Sens play at the start of the season being like jogging in boxer shorts.
"There's a whole lot going on down there, but it's all going in different directions"

and of course all the times that Russell put his foot in his mouth and got himself in trouble with the wife.

April 30, 2009 at 9:40 PM | Registered CommenterHomer

Does it have to be from this year? 'Cause my favourite is from a few seasons ago when Russell said, "Aflie was all over the guy like Rosie O'Donell on a vagina shaped eclair!".

May 1, 2009 at 12:50 AM | Registered CommenterShredder

that's a different thread; ALL-TIME FAVOURITE MOMENTS/STATEMENTS MOST DISAPPROVED OF BY MY WIFE

May 1, 2009 at 8:00 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Gotta be the last few minutes of the final episode. Shake that ass was brought to a whole new level with Stooli's "non-involvement."

May 1, 2009 at 9:08 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

Is Sather INSANE!!!

May 2, 2009 at 11:44 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln

For me, it was defo Stooli's Al Strachan / bird impression - it will no doubt help keep me sane during the 15 hour flight to TO

May 4, 2009 at 10:39 AM | Registered CommenterManchICEter

Oh man there were a lot! I gotta admit that Stooli's all purpose Russian accent for any European player especially the Ruutu bros. talking about the amazing hit to Schubert works for me plus Shredderl doing the Stooli OH MY GOD in an undertone was pretty funny and many smokin' Russell moments had me laughing out loud this season. I love cheese, I really do! No underground to listen to is making things difficult over here.

May 5, 2009 at 7:43 PM | Registered CommenterDanhl

Russel's wife saying that he was merely the biggest dumbass of the three of you guys.

May 14, 2009 at 10:33 PM | Registered CommenterRuaidhri

My favorite, "and that's it for this season."

May 15, 2009 at 6:48 PM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

don't you have a wal-mart to go greet people in? NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!

May 15, 2009 at 8:35 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Hey. It's Victoria's Secrets not Wal-mart. Only they don't pay me. And they chase me away when they see me. Now where's my bathing suit. I need to take a shower.

May 16, 2009 at 10:46 AM | Registered CommenterSunburned Senior

ok, now you're really in trouble and not with me!

May 16, 2009 at 11:02 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

For me it's gotta be:

"You DON'T call a friend a Leafs-fan!!!"

May 18, 2009 at 3:34 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Stooli's comments regarding Rogers connected with me on a deep level.

May 23, 2009 at 8:38 PM | Registered CommenterBrennan Dixon

Stooli's tank army rant... "Tank Army! Rise up and claime your prize of John Tavares..."

May 25, 2009 at 11:16 PM | Registered CommenterAlex Nowak

" Stooli's tank army rant... 'Tank Army! Rise up and claime your prize of John Tavares...' "

I prefer Hedman. We need another Chara. Who else is gonna pick up Leafs like action figures?

May 31, 2009 at 1:57 PM | Registered CommenterBrennan Dixon

If Stooli were a player, he'd be Valterri Flippula!

And err.. Friends don't call friends Leaf-fans!

June 24, 2009 at 8:27 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

...then we've got even more money up front. StooLi's gonna FREAK!!

July 8, 2009 at 3:01 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

Shredder:"Schoolnight huh?"
Russel: "Actually I've got tomorrow off."
Shredder:"Huh?"
Russel:"I'm sick!"

December 18, 2009 at 2:26 AM | Registered Commenterdisappointed labru

RUSTY TROMBONE....I am still not the same!

December 18, 2009 at 2:34 PM | Registered CommenterLumpy1

The episode where the "winner" for the "slogan of the year" contest was a pretty good one.... throwing around the "psht, like you could do better" all night was pretty good :)

And of course, what no one has mentioned yet, all the times saying "LEAFS SUCK!!"

December 18, 2009 at 6:08 PM | Registered Commentersensfanleeman

"and that's our show for tonight."

man that quote takes forever sometimes.. but when it comes.. it signals time to leave the crazy world and return to normal life.... until next podcast :)

December 23, 2009 at 4:20 PM | Registered CommenterLegatron

that's it. i'm taking my Bawls and going home.

December 23, 2009 at 6:04 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

There are sooooo, sooooo many... but my fave has to be Russell's infamous comment: "I don't like vagina" (I was listening to that podcast on my way home from work, on a crowded bus... and I laughed my head off! Sure, I got some odd looks, but dammit, it was worth it) Sens Underground rocks... here's to 2010 boyz!

December 23, 2009 at 8:00 PM | Registered CommenterAckSens