Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Anaheim and San Jose

Game 4 is looking very very bad for San Jose. Anaheim is up 3-0 late in the third and the Sharks look absolutely lost. Thornton just lost a puck battle badly, then blindly threw the puck into the high slot (think Spezza type give away), and Perry got a tip from Getzlaf to make it 3-0. I for one hate the Ducks, but i don't like the fact that everyone wanted to hand San Jose the cup. They're still missing something, just like those Senator teams of yesteryear. Joe Thornton looks like a bantam hockey player....it's unbelievable. Neidermayer is his usual BRILLIANT self and Pronger is a prick! Any thoughts on this series guys?

April 24, 2009 at 1:12 AM | Registered Commenterthegertkenator

Clearly they just wish they'd offered more for Neil.

April 24, 2009 at 9:33 AM | Registered CommenterSENShobo

gert commentators have compared Ottawa and San Jose for their playoff disappointments but I don't remember a Ottawa team coming out with absolutely no passion at all in a playoff game. Anaheim is San Jose's chief rival can you image the uproar if Ottawa played that way
against Toronto or Montreal in a playoff game.

April 24, 2009 at 11:07 AM | Registered Commentertjlincoln