Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > I know why we're not in the post season

because pittsburgh plays mettalica and Motorhead while we play freakin' cotton f*ckeyed joe. We don't deserve to be there. Wake up sens and join the 90's at least!!!!

April 17, 2009 at 9:52 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

Motorhead and Metallica are 90's Bands?

WTF!

I want more Gary Glitter.... woooooooooooooooooooo

April 18, 2009 at 12:19 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

I vote for AC:DC

April 18, 2009 at 11:07 AM | Registered CommenterCameron Ross

"Motorhead and Metallica are 90's Bands?

WTF!

I want more Gary Glitter.... woooooooooooooooooooo"

ok, i didn't mean that but i just meant they need to get rockin' !!!

April 18, 2009 at 11:11 AM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I think i've heard them play "Loveshack" before at SBP. They need to fire whoever is in charge of the music.

April 18, 2009 at 5:00 PM | Registered CommenterLego

I say put Ivan in there as musical director....except for that Gary Glitter thing.

April 18, 2009 at 5:11 PM | Registered CommenterResigned Russell

I heard them play some Pantera - Walk earlier tonight. I forget which game... but it sounded freakin' cool with all the fan chatter behind it.

April 18, 2009 at 9:49 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

I have been saying this for years! The music and organist should be fired....they were hired by the same douchebag that came up with the Galdiator BS. I was at a game in Boston and the music was unbelievable. I listened to the background on tv and it was still amazing!

April 20, 2009 at 11:37 AM | Registered CommenterLumpy1

The music in Bingo is just as bad. Hasn't changed since the first year.

Could be worse...back when we were UHL one of the new owners liked country music and changed the goal song to Tim McGraw "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!" He gave in under season ticket holder pressure.

April 22, 2009 at 3:58 PM | Registered Commenterpucknut