Follow Us on Twitter

Sens Underground
iTunes

Donate

We're all volunteers paying out of our pocket. We operate on a loss.  If you'd like to help, it will be put to use running the podcast and we'll give you huge kudos on the show!

Underground Hosts

Russell

Shredder

StooLi

Canuck

Pan

Kardinal

Quick Search

Sens Underground Forums > Sens Underground Bloggers...

As I mentioned in Ep. 23, we will now provide our listeners to blog on our site. So if you're interested, send me an e-mail and I'll get you hooked-up.

April 17, 2009 at 1:12 AM | Registered CommenterShredder

And we have our first blogger!!! IvanTerrible (formerly known as IvanJWhite) has published his first blog...

April 17, 2009 at 10:15 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

Public venting is great therapy.

April 20, 2009 at 6:34 PM | Registered CommenterSENShobo

Are you gonna sign-up hobo?

April 20, 2009 at 6:55 PM | Registered CommenterShredder

Well I already have my public venting theraputic blog haha, even as I'm still on my short personal schedule break. Even without the Sens though, I love playoff hockey. It would be more enjoyable to come back to Ottawa this week and have playoff tickets to barter with scalpers for, but I'll still take it over any other sport.

April 20, 2009 at 8:15 PM | Registered CommenterSENShobo

Amen

April 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

So are we gonna get more volunteers to blog on the Underground?? We had something like 10 bloggers in season 2!

So far, all we have is one... Ivan. I guess it's hard to blog about the Sens when they're not even in action but still... expected more of you to sign-up.

May 17, 2009 at 12:33 AM | Registered CommenterShredder

My spelling and grammer is not up to the task, besides Ivan is a tough act to follow.

May 17, 2009 at 1:56 AM | Registered CommenterCooper

I'm blushing... but I was hoping for someone with the polar opposite views to show up and start blogging eventually.

Someone who thinks the REF'S are doing a good job. Or a consistant job for that matter.

May 18, 2009 at 9:51 AM | Registered CommenterIvanDaTerrible

I think it will be a very informative experience when I first suit up in stripes on Sunday, power trip and everything.

I'm sure at some point this summer I'll email SU, and ask to post something.

May 18, 2009 at 3:22 PM | Registered CommenterSENShobo